Thursday, November 30, 2006

We Let In Light and Banish the Shade

I have a Christmas organizer, which is an entirely different post all together. In this organizer though, I have my Christmas card list of names and addresses. Every year (well, really the years I remember to actually use it), I look at the list and who I sent and received cards to and make updates to the list.

This year, I erased 2 spouses from addresses. There is something sad about erasing a name from a Christmas card list, because the person no longer lives with their family.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I have to erase a name. Well, I have to send two cards to two different places in a situation when I used to just send one card to one family. It's sad. But I also have the good ones where I used to just send it to one person but now I send to a couple or even a whole family with baby. It makes you realize how much can change in a year.