Friday, November 03, 2006

Devil Inside

Somehow, the last week was swallowed by Halloween festivities. I know a lot of people have a negative taste in their mouth when it comes to Halloween, but I love it. For a shy girl with a few too many insecurities, it is nice to bolster myself with a costume and a cocktail and be a bit more risky then I normally would be.

We went out on Saturday night dressed as deviled eggs. Slightly silly, made funnier by the fact that we blatantly stole the idea from a 5-month old baby. I think that I had more fun Saturday, during the day, running around like crazy searching for our costume parts then I did on Saturday night. Don’t get me wrong, Saturday was fun, but I think we expected too much out of it and it ended up being a normal Saturday night. (Well normal for us is strolling in at 4 AM after a pit stop to the burrito house). I will say that the costumes were a hit. Cute and conversation starters and what more do you want out of Halloween?!?

No comments: