Monday, November 27, 2006

The Last 5 Days

  • I am a Notre Dame fan and a Bears fan. This was a rough weekend for me.

  • I loved Thanksgiving dinner - it is one of my favorite meals of the year. Kudos to my mom for once again making it a really great day. The only downer of the day was my Uncle who is annoyingly contrary just because. He walked in with a "Happy F-ing Thanksgiving." Needless to say, that set the tone for his presence. Sometimes it amazes me that he can walk upright with that chip on his shoulder.

  • I survived shopping on "Black Friday" - no bruises, cuts, scrapes or war stories. I like shopping on that first day (crazy sounding, I realize). It gets me excited about the upcoming season. It is always my mom, my aunt, my sister and I. This year, sis's b-friend came with and he was a trooper.

  • I even survived IKEA on a Saturday - better yet, the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Changing my whole living room and needed some small things - actually excited about the decorating aspect.

On a side note, I feel like the first day back to the office after Thanksgiving is the longest day ever. Goodness. I clock watched all day.

No comments: