Wednesday, December 06, 2006

This Just In

Damn It! I am the nice girl. I really hoped that this Christmas I would end up with some coal and some really good stories. And yet, I am the nice girl.

How do I know? I met "the guy" where there was palpable chemistry in the air. He may literally have been the male version of me - and in an eerily nice way. We talked lit and football - two of my favorite topics. We also talked about his girlfriend. Yep. He had a girlfriend. Could I have angled it my way? Perhaps. Did I think about it? Yeah.

But when it comes down to it, I’m the nice girl. Even if I thought I could, I really couldn’t break 2 people up or cause the cheating.

Damn. Looks like I will be dreaming of sugarplums and sucking on candy canes. So much for being the Naughty Girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to feel that chemistry, eh?

But I knew you would be nice. Try not to get down about it. If you had a boyfriend you didn't want to be with anymore, you'd ditch him. So you don't want someone afraid to strike out on his own and maybe take a chance with you!