Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Seriously?

Year # 2 of the (now) ex-whatever taking my email address list and sending an evite out to my friends. If they didn't really want to go last year (when we were pseudo-together and before you blew off New Year's), what makes you think they want to go this year (now that the mean word was invoked and it has been almost 9 months)?

Weird.

Weirder is the "funniest slogan" competition they have. Create the best reply and you could end up on a t-shirt commemorating the party.

Weirdest is seeing him the other day (I will admit, it has been oddly cordial lately) and him telling me that he expects me to come up with a good line for the competition.

Does "No way in hell will I be there, given that last year's party was awkward and sucky and you ditched me 4 days later in a crazy turn events." count as witty? If it doesn’t, I was thinking, “I’d rather shoot my out.” It might work. Brings in the whole Christmas theme and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even open mine...if that helps :)

Oh, and one word: Delusional.