Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I like the Green Ones Best!

To all those who that I was crazy for the M & M question, that's probably not a stretch. However, that crazy question has brought about some heated (well, not really heated, funny might be a better word) debates about method and madness. Some of my favorites:

Nicole: I bite Peanut M & Ms in half and then eat half the chocolate and then the other half - saving the peanut for last.

Mary: I eat the brown ones first, then the colored ones- the green ones last. I normally bite each m&m in 1/2 in my mouth. Sounds strange, but this way it doubles your portion. But if the m&ms are in a treat bag...I just eat them one at a time- hard to separate colors on the go eating from a bag.

Matty: I just take as many as I can possibly fit into my hand and shove as many in my mouth as possible. Don't really care what color they are. Peanut M & M's are much better though!

Natalie: I arrange them by color and then eat the color I have fewest of first. If I am tied for any number, I eat the color I dislike the most first then I move on ... funny thing though, this only applies to the plain m&m's ... peanut m&m's I eat like Matty does :)

It's strange how we all seem to have a certain way. Of course, when I was younger, it was totally different. I used to eat the tan browns first, because they were the ugliest. Then the dark browns. Then the yellows. Then the reds. I would always save greens for last -- think it had something to do with a baseball metaphor.

No comments: