Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Think Those Cows Are Having Sex

As Jen and I are driving to Wisconsin, we passed a hill filled with cows. Which, for us city girls, is somewhat funny and entertaining. Anyway, as we pass this hill of cows, out of nowhere, Jen shouts, “I think those cows are having sex!” A moment passes and then I look at Jen and say, “Cows don’t have sex. They are all women.”

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Cows have sex with bulls."

Thus this conversation went the only way it could, into a debate about lesbian cows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pop Montreal digs back toward its indie roots
While hipsters across the city debate whether or not Pop Montreal has sold out, the McAuslan-sponsored festival is still focusing on independent and DIY culture with its first-ever Puces Pop Indie Fair.

Hi! I came across your site while blog-surfing around. I really like your site. If you can please check out my site. We sell the reverse parking sensor. A safety device that every driver should not be without.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that I was SNORTING I was laughing so hard.
Uh oh. Methinks you've picked up some *anonymous* solicitors. Back off, buds!