Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Seriously Long Overdue

I'm back. I won't say better than ever, but I am back. I am sorry that there has been such a dry spell. It is weird though. The holidays got so busy and messy that I didn't have time to write. And then, my blog became the person I never called. You know, the one you meant to call, but didn't and then too much time elapses and you are too embarrassed to call -- even though you want to...and so you hide a bit and hope the person doesn't recognize you on the street.

So many times, I thought of things to say, but then I thought, how can I post now? No one is reading anymore. My blog-junkie friends have stopped nagging me about posting. They have given up on me. I would have too.

So, here we are...2 months and 7 days later...I am going to wipe the slate clean and begin writing again. Mostly, because I miss it. I miss this avenue of communication, even if it is only with myself.

So, I am back. I'm sorry I stayed away for so long. I am going to try and be more reliable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.. From one of your friends who hasnt called you because he sucks as a friend